Liza Byrne, PA-C is a board-certified Physician Assistant. She is Physician Assistant-Certified (PA-C). Issued by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA), it is a mark of professional accomplishment, indicating the achievement and maintenance of established levels of knowledge and clinical skills. Ms. Byrne received her Master’s Degree from the Oregon Health and Science University School of Medicine Physician Assistant Program in Portland, Oregon. She has been practicing at Pima Dermatology since 2008.
Ms. Byrne has a keen interest in the diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer. She is highly proficient in medical procedures with certifications in surgery and lasers.
She has a proven track record of patient safety and satisfaction. She places great importance on providing her patients with outstanding care and the knowledge they need to make informed decisions about their skin. She is extremely personable and strives to explore the absolute best options available for her patients.
Ms. Byrne’s specialties include:
- Diagnosis and treatment of Skin Cancer
- Surgical Excisions and Biopsies
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Diagnosis and treatment of Eczema
- Diagnosis and treatment of Psoriasis
- Diagnosis and treatment of Actinic Keratosis
- Diagnosis and treatment of Acne
- Diagnosis and treatment of Rosacea
- Diagnosis and treatment of Rashes and Skin Infections
- Diagnosis and treatment of Moles