Improving visible signs of aging anywhere on the body, in just minutes!
Forever Body™ is a treatment on Sciton’s BBL HERO system, the world’s most powerful intense pulsed light device. It provides a quick and comfortable way to rid your body of unwanted pigmentation. Your Cosmetic Provider can address multiple areas of concern in a short treatment session with little to no downtime.
- We are the ONLY practice in Tucson treating the body with Forever Young+ BBL!
- BBL (Broadband Light) uses photothermal energy to gently heat skin, targeting cells to improve the appearance of the face, neck, hands, and body – resulting in younger looking skin anywhere.
- Maintenance/Anti-Aging – Treats pigment, vascular, and other visible signs of aging skin
- Comfortable treatment, well-tolerated without numbing cream
- Simple post care, stay out of the sun
- Results seen in 2-4 Weeks
- Minimal downtime (typically 1 – 4 days)
Complement your face’s clear and youthful appearance with skin revitalization for your entire body. ForeverBody™ is the fastest way to treat pigment, sun damage and troublesome age spots on your arms, legs, chest, shoulders, and more!
The ForeverBody™ treatment is a minimum downtime, comfortable procedure that eliminates the visible signs of aging such as, age spots, sun spots, redness or dull-looking skin. Improve skin’s appearance anywhere on the body.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does it work?
The BBL HERO Forever Body treatment uses intense pulsed light (IPL) to target the pigment within the skin. It flashes specialized light as it is quickly moved across the treatment area. The pigment is initially darkened, helping you know that you had an optimal treatment. Within the next several days, your body’s natural healing process will remove the pigmented cells and replace them with fresh, new, undamaged cells.
How comfortable is the treatment?
Each flash of the light produces a feeling of warmth. Most patients easily tolerate the feeling without needing any topical numbing cream.
How long does it take to see results?
This can vary depending on the individual, the area being treated, and the settings used. However, most patients see results in 2-4 weeks.
What is the post care?
It is important that you wear a physical barrier sunscreen, clothing, and limit your sun exposure after your treatment.
How many treatments will I need?
You will see results from a single treatment. However, the number of treatments will depend on the severity of your pigmentation concerns. A typical patient requires three or more treatments.