Our full-service, state-of-the-art, 7,500 square foot facility provides Adult, Pediatric and Cosmetic Dermatology, and Laser and Skin Surgery (including Mohs). We are an ambulatory-care certified facility accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC), making us the only full-service dermatology practice in Southern Arizona to earn this distinction.
We offer a warm, friendly and modern atmosphere, fully-equipped for comprehensive dermatological patient care. Our talented team includes four Board-Certified Dermatologists, two Physician Assistants, three Cosmetic Providers (all laser certified), and over 20 staff members. We have a teaching affiliation with the University of Arizona College of Medicine and have been an integral part of resident and medical student teaching for more than two decades.
MARKETING AND PRODUCT ASSISTANT
Reports to Marketing & Product Manager
NATURE OF WORK: Assist product and patient education area by providing direct cosmetic and product consultation and sales. Provide internal and external event and marketing support as needed.
Product Sales & Inventory
- Provide patients with cosmetic consults and education on skin care products, prescription products and makeup; flexibility to provide support in Medical or Cosmetic retail areas
Product demonstrations and makeup application
- Process sales transactions through POS sales and inventory tracking system
- Assist with inventory and reordering as necessary, such as skin care products, devices, hats, and makeup
- Conduct monthly inventory
- Receive and process shipments; mail products to patients
Provide support and maintenance of the product areas, keeping spaces clean and organized
- Maintain a favorable appearance of products and brochures by displaying them in the patient education areas
- Assist with ordering promotional marketing items such as brochures, letterhead, envelopes, pens, lip balm, etc.
Product + Treatment Education
- Provide explanations of skin care products and services and answer questions
- Educate patients on the different cosmetic treatments offered, including realistic expectations and typical recovery time
Product + Staff Support
- Knowledge of NextGen 5 electronic charting systems
- Ability to schedule Cosmetic appointments
- Verification of prescriptions on file and office policies to sell prescriptions
- Knowledge of Cosmetic and Medical Services provided by Pima Dermatology
- Assist staff in the distribution of all practice literature and brochures in treatment rooms and designated areas throughout the practice.
- Enhance staff professional growth and development through assisting Marketing & Product Manager with periodic in-service meetings and educational programs, and helping to coordinate quarterly office events with company account representatives.
- Assist Marketing & Product Manager in educating office staff about new and existing products
Internal and Community Event + Marketing Support
- Provide support to the Marketing & Product Manager for projects, in-services, new product launches, practice events, marketing events, community events and presentations.
- Work with the Marketing & Product Manager to coordinate booth designs, table displays, signage, raffle items, samples, giveaway items and marketing collateral for community events.
- Staff community events and assist with booth-setup and breakdown.
VISIA® Complexion Analysis
- Facilitate photo analysis sessions to take patient pictures, generate percentages, and discuss scores. Use patient pictures to create a baseline for treatment tracking, and to demonstrate progression due to products and/or procedures.
- Provide support to Cosmetic and Medical Teams through conducting VISIA® sessions with patients throughout the day.
Maintain strict confidentiality
Fulfill other duties as assigned by the Marketing & Product Manager
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of skin care products and makeup application.
- Skill in computer applications such as Microsoft Windows (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.), POS, NextGen, phone system and variety of office equipment.
- Superior organizational and communication skills. Ability to maintain confidentiality and work pleasantly and effectively with others.
- Creative, detail-oriented, and deadline-driven.
- High school diploma or GED
Experience: One year of customer service experience in a health care organization or other skin care related environment. Proven experience in retail sales, product inventory, outreach, and marketing.
Alternative to minimum qualifications: Additional appropriate education may be substituted for one year of patient service experience in a health care environment.
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to Rachel Chánes, Practice Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.