DAY OF YOUR VISIT
- Please arrive alone (unless you need an escort) to reduce the number of people in the office.
- We require all patients and guests to wear a facial covering (mask, bandana, scarf, etc.) to your appointment and wear it at all times when you enter the office and until the staff instructs you to remove it if needed for your appointment. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends everyone wear a mask when entering a health care setting. This is to help prevent transmission from infected individuals who may or may not have symptoms of COVID-19. Learn more about CDC guidelines on face coverings and how to make your own mask here.
- Call us from the parking lot when you arrive (520.795.7729, Ext. 0), to confirm with the Front Office staff that you can enter the office at that point.
- If we ask you to wait, it is for your safety and those of others already in the office.
- We are conducting temperature screenings, for all patients, prior to entering the building.
- Maintain a Safe Distance: Please keep a safe, 6 foot minimum distance from others during your visit, when outside of the treatment room.
NEW SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
We are taking every precaution to ensure your safety and well-being:
- No “Waiting Room”: Patients are asked to wait in their car until it is time for their appointment.
- Staggered Appointments: We are staggering the appointments to ensure adequate time to wipe down spaces in order to maintain a safe and socially acceptable 6 foot (and then some) distance for patients.
- Screenings: We are screening patients over the phone and at the time of their appointment to ensure they are healthy. We are actively doing temperature checks on all staff and patients prior to entering the building. We are asking a series of Covid-19 related health questions for anyone entering our building.
- Reduced & Healthy Staff: Any of our staff who can work virtually are working outside of the office, and all onsite staff are being screened daily.
- Protective Equipment: Our staff are wearing masks and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), in accordance with CDC guidelines, at all times. We are requiring patients and guests to wear facial coverings at all times.
- Hand Sanitizers: Hand sanitizers are available throughout the building for patient and staff use, as well as facilities to wash hands with soap and water.