We are taking precautions to ensure your safety and well-being at Pima Dermatology. Following guidance from CDC, local, state, and national safety recommendations and guidelines, we aspire to help you feel even more comfortable and safe during your visit and treatment with us.
DAY OF YOUR VISIT
For Scheduled In-Office Visit
- If you are currently scheduled for an appointment with us and experiencing flu-like symptoms, or have had a fever in the past 24 hours, as a courtesy to our staff and fellow patients, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- Please arrive no sooner than 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Masks are recommended: We strongly encourage all patients to wear a well-fitted mask to appointments (preferably a surgical, KN95, or N95 mask).
For Scheduled Telederm Appointment
- We will initiate the visit by contacting you when your provider is ready.
- Once we contact you, you will be sent a link to access the provider’s virtual waiting room.
A SAFE ENVIRONMENT
We are taking precautions to ensure your safety and well-being:
- A Safe Place for Care: All forms of aggressive behavior will not be tolerated. We are committed to a healthy, safe, and respectful environment for everyone.
- Protective Equipment: Our staff are wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), including masks, when administering direct patient care, in accordance with CDC guidelines. We strongly encourage patients and guests to wear facial coverings when visiting our office.
- All of our Providers, including Dr. Schram and Dr. Beal (Practice Owners), are vaccinated.
- Healthy Staff: Staff and patients experiencing flu-like symptoms or who have had a fever in the past 24 hours, as a courtesy to our staff and fellow patients, are asked to stay home.
- Clean and Disinfected: Adhering to CDC and state guidelines, all surfaces and equipment are cleaned and disinfected. Hand sanitizers are available throughout the building for patient and staff use, as well as facilities to wash hands with soap and water.