“I was there a day earlier with a friend. The person she saw referred me to someone else in the office because he felt that my needs would be best addressed by Taylor, one of their RNs, given her expertise. I was able to schedule with her – she squeezed me in on her lunch break. The consultation was complementary and I feel I was given good advice. I’m ready to get some work done!” – Dee
Ms. Taylor Rock serves in the roles of Cosmetic Services Department Manager and Cosmetic Provider. She is a Registered Nurse and Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist (CANS) with extensive experience working with patients in facial aesthetics. A native Tucsonan, she joined Pima Dermatology in 2018 after earning a Master of Science in Nursing from The University of Arizona. She was hand-selected to complete her cosmetic injection training with Allergan, Galderma, and our board-certified dermatologists.
Ms. Rock has received formal onsite training by Sarah Schram, MD and Gerald Goldberg, MD, under the supervision of Medical Director, Matthew Beal, MD, as well as two additional master injectors who educate and train on national levels. She is a Certified Laser Technician (CLT) through the Arizona Department of Health Services (AZDHS). She practices advanced industry techniques and safety for excellent patient outcomes.
Ms. Rock trained at the CoolSculpting University (CSU) in San Francisco, California, led by the most talented CoolSculpting experts in the country. She is a member of the International Society of Plastic and Aesthetic Nurses (ISPAN).
Ms. Rock has a passion for aesthetics and is committed to building confidence. She provides subtle and natural results using innovative aesthetic approaches, partnering with patients to develop comprehensive restorative goals. Balancing art and science to master skin rejuvenation, she offers advanced, beautiful solutions.
- Board-Certified Cosmetic Provider and Cosmetic Injector
- Master of Science in Nursing, University of Arizona
- Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist (CANS)
- Certified Injector, Allergan
- Certified Laser Technician (CLT), Arizona Department of Health Services (AZDHS)
- Certified CoolSculpting Specialist, CoolSculpting University (CSU)
- Member of the International Society of Plastic and Aesthetic Nurses (ISPAN)
- Dermal Fillers
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Platelet-Rich-Plasma (PRP) treatments for Hair Loss and Facial Rejuvenation
- Micro Needling
- Cyst Injections
- Skin Care Product Specialist
- Global Consultations for Cosmetic Services