Ms. Taylor Rock serves in the roles of Director of Clinic Operations and Cosmetic Provider. She is a Registered Nurse and Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist (CANS). As a native Tucsonan, earning a Master of Science in Nursing from The University of Arizona, she joined Pima Dermatology in 2018 as our Cosmetic Services Department Manager. She was hand-selected to complete her cosmetic injection training with Allergan, Galderma, and our board-certified dermatologists. She also received formal onsite training by Sarah Schram, MD and Gerald Goldberg, MD, under the supervision of Medical Director, Matthew Beal, MD, as well as two additional master injectors who educate and train on national levels. Ms. Rock is a Certified Laser Technician (CLT) through the Arizona Department of Health Services (AZDHS).
Effective January 1, 2024, Ms. Rock advanced to Director of Clinic Operations, leading our team of standout professionals in the General Dermatology, Surgical Dermatology, Cosmetic Dermatology, and Laser Dermatology program areas. In this crucial role, she is responsible for overseeing the daily operations in these departments to ensure and enhance productivity, performance, and efficiency. She provides integral support and collaboration interdepartmentally for adherence to best clinical practices, safety, and quality standards across the board.
Ms. Rock has a passion for aesthetics and health care. She is committed to building confidence and boosting performance organizationally and through delivering high-quality patient services.
- Master of Science in Nursing, University of Arizona
- Board-Certified Cosmetic Provider and Cosmetic Injector
- Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist (CANS)
- Certified Injector, Allergan
- Certified Laser Technician (CLT), Arizona Department of Health Services (AZDHS)
- Certified CoolSculpting Specialist, CoolSculpting University (CSU)
- Member of the International Society of Plastic and Aesthetic Nurses (ISPAN)