As a NIA24 retailer and partner for over a decade, it is incredibly sad news to share that effective December 1, 2019, NIA24 is closing.
NIA24 will not be rebranded or sold. It is officially stopping production permanently and will no longer be available from any outlet as of December 27, 2019.
StriVectin, who owns NIA24, made the difficult business decision to focus on their StriVectin retail brand only and end all investment into a medical grade brand.
There is an exclusive distributor for the remaining stock of NIA24 products (which have a two-year shelf life): Exclusive Beauty Club.
In an effort to help our patients, we want you to have full confidence in our existing product lines.
- Patients can still purchase NIA24 products at our office.
- The shelf life of existing products is 2 years.
- NIA24 products will be available while supplies last.
- We encourage patients to stock up while they can.
- We are working to find a strong replacement for NIA24 and hope to resolve this issue soon.
- As NIA24 has been our #1 best-selling product for years, we want to reassure our patients that we will help them to transition to a new product in the coming months.
UPDATE: We have selected SkinMedica’s Dermal Repair Cream as a lovely alternative moisturizer for an elegant, hydrating cream that is not heavy or greasy. Hyaluronic acid binds moisture to cells for improved hydration, Vitamin C boosts collagen production and improves skin tone, and Vitamin E defends against free radical damage. The price is $129 before tax.
We still have a limited amount of NIA24 products available at 15% off at our office (Gentle Cleansing Cream, Retinol Repair, and the Intensive Moisture Serum). Please let me know if you have any questions.
Please contact Sarah Cadrobbi, Marketing + Product Manager, at 520.795.7729, Ext. 203 or email@example.com if you have any questions.