Understanding our commitment to you and your financial responsibility to us is an essential component to establishing and maintaining a strong patient/practice relationship. In order to achieve this, we offer the following information regarding our office policies: Please click here.
• Billing for virtual dermatology visits will be similar to our regular office visit fee.
• If your insurance company does not currently participate with virtual medical appointments, if you do not have medical insurance, or if you have a high deductible and would prefer to pay out of pocket, we ask that you pay a $100 fee for your visit.
• This fee will be charged to your credit card at the initiation of your virtual visit and within one week, we will provide you with a claim form that you may submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement, should their guidelines change.
• Because things are changing rapidly with the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, insurances are updating their reimbursement plans regarding virtual medical visits daily. If you elect to go through insurance, we will submit claims to them on your behalf but do not guarantee coverage or payment.
• Similar to during regular office visits, if you have a deductible, you will likely receive a bill for your visit. In the event this visit is not covered by your insurance, the fee incurred will be owed by the patient/patient’s responsible party.
FORMS OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED:
- Debit Cards (with a Visa logo)
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, & Discover
- CareCredit – Pay Online Here
NO SHOW OR CANCELLATIONS:
• As a courtesy, we will attempt to contact you prior to your visit via phone and/or email to confirm your appointment.
• If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, please call our office at 520.795.7729 at least 48- hours in advance.
• If you miss an appointment or cancel an appointment without a 48 hour notice, you may incur a charge of $40.00 or more, depending on the type of service scheduled.
Section 1557 Nondiscrimination Statement
Pima Dermatology, PC complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Pima Dermatology, PC does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. To learn more, please click here.
Patient Bill of Rights and Responsibilities
Patients have the right to considerate and respectful care. To read our Patient Bill of Rights and Responsibilities, please click here.
HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
This Notice of Privacy Practices describes how we, our Business Associates and their subcontractors, may use and disclose your protected health information (PHI) to carry out treatment, payment or health care operations (TPO) and for other purposes that are permitted or required by law. To read the Notice of Privacy Practices in full, please click here.