We are offering a rewarding and lucrative opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Dermatologist who is passionate about a medical and surgical service mix and possesses strong people and team skills, high ethics and emotional intelligence, abundant energy, and the motivation to help grow Pima Dermatology’s Medical, Surgical, Cosmetic, and Laser Services and Programs.
The optimal candidate will receive a competitive salary, earned incentives, and generous benefits, including health, dental, vision, short and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, CME reimbursement, paid time off, cosmetic and product perks, and a stellar 401K profit sharing program.
Pima Dermatology has served the Tucson, Arizona community for over 30 years with dedication, enthusiasm, and vision. We are currently seeking a part-time or full-time General Dermatologist to join our well-established, respected, and thriving practice. We are a fully physician-owned practice leading a talented team of 35 medical practice professionals that includes a Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon, Fellowship Trained Pediatric Dermatologist, General Dermatologist, nationally renowned Laser Surgeon, two Physician Assistants, four Cosmetic Associates, and over 25 medical practice administrative and clinical support professionals. With extensive focus on elevating the patient experience, our full-service, state-of-the art, 10,000+ square foot facility provides Adult, Pediatric and Cosmetic Dermatology as well as Laser and Skin Surgery services.
• Our warm, friendly, and modern atmosphere is fully-equipped for comprehensive dermatological patient care.
• Our office features 20 exam rooms, 20 on-site Laser modalities, a Mohs lab and surgical suite, narrow band UVB phototherapy, a private conference room, two cosmetic sales areas, and VISIA® Complexion Analysis.
• In early 2019, our new Laser + Cosmetic Center opened; an ultra-modern aesthetic facility adjacent to the medical side of the practice.
• All exam/procedure rooms have computers programmed with Canfield Mirror PhotoFile; an extensive photographic database with over 250,000 patient images for medical, surgical, and aesthetic procedure documentation.
• Our well-integrated electronic medical records system, NextGen Healthcare, contains nearly 47,000 active charts.
We have several teaching affiliations, primarily with the University of Arizona College of Medicine, where we’ve been an integral part of resident and medical student teaching for more than two decades.
Tucson is a unique and beautiful community, with a population of over one million in the greater Tucson metro area. Tucson and Southern Arizona are synonymous with a relaxed outdoor lifestyle that yields world-class hiking, biking, outdoor sports, and breathtaking sites at your doorstep. After a stunning monsoon season during the summer months and a mild fall, this is a place where you are more likely to witness that rare splendor of snow in the desert. Consider joining us in a city renowned for its climate, rich culture, recreational options, and, most importantly, an extraordinary quality of life.
All qualified and interested candidates can submit their CVs and letters of interest to Rachel Chánes, Practice Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.