Work with a team who values one another and actually makes work invigorating and fun! Live in the splendor of scenic desert & mountain views with some of the best weather in the country.
We offer a rewarding, lucrative opportunity with stellar perks available for a Board Eligible or Board-Certified and Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon. Ideal candidate will possess strong people and management skills, high ethics and emotional intelligence, abundant energy, evidence-based clinical decision-making, and the self-motivation and vision to help grow Pima Dermatology’s Medical, Surgical, Cosmetic, and Laser Services and Programs.
Pima Dermatology, PC, has served the Tucson, Arizona community since 1986 with dedication and drive. With extensive focus on elevating the patient experience, our full-service, state-of-the-art facility provides Adult, Pediatric and Cosmetic Dermatology as well as Laser and Skin Surgery services.
- Our modern and elegant 10,400 square foot space features a Mohs Surgical Suite and Lab, narrow band UVB phototherapy, VISIA® Complexion Analysis, private conference room, skincare education areas, and an ultramodern Laser + Cosmetic Center.
- Adjacent to our Medical and Surgical wing of the practice, the Laser + Cosmetic Center offers patients the opportunity to achieve their aesthetic goals in a soothing and beautiful space, overseen by our board-certified physicians.
- Our office features 20 exam rooms and over 20 on-site Laser modalities
- All exam/procedure rooms have computers programmed with Canfield® Mirror – an extensive photographic database with nearly 200,000 patient images for medical, surgical, and aesthetic procedure documentation.
- Our well-integrated electronic medical records system, NextGen® Healthcare, contains over 35,000 active charts.
Pima Dermatology is a fully physician owned practice leading a talented team of 40 medical practice professionals which includes a Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon, Fellowship Trained Pediatric Dermatologist, General Dermatologist, nationally renowned Laser Surgeon, a Nurse Practitioner, a Physician Assistant, four Cosmetic Providers, and over 30 medical practice administrative and clinical support professionals. We pride ourselves on intellectual curiosity, empathy, and teaching commitments primarily with the University of Arizona College of Medicine where we’ve been an integral part of resident and medical student teaching for more than two decades.
Optimal candidate will receive highly-competitive salary, lucrative earned incentives, and generous benefits, including health, dental, vision, short and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, CME reimbursement, paid time off, cosmetic and product perks, and a stellar 401K profit sharing program.
Tucson is a unique and beautiful community, with a population of over one million in the greater Tucson area. Tucson and Southern Arizona are synonymous with a relaxed outdoor lifestyle that yields world-class hiking, biking, outdoor sports, and breathtaking sites at your doorstep. After a stunning monsoon season during the summer months and a mild fall, this is a place where you are more likely to witness that rare splendor of snow in the desert. Consider joining us in a city renowned for its climate, rich culture, recreational options, and, most importantly, an extraordinary quality of life.
All qualified and interested candidates can submit their CVs and Letters of Interest to Rachel Chánes, Practice Administrator, at email@example.com.