TELEDERM VISIT INSTRUCTIONS
1. Telederm visits may be done with live video (preferred) or over the phone, depending on whether or not you have a computer with video visit capabilities.
2. During your scheduled Telederm window, our team will reach out to you by phone first for your Tele-Check in. We will review demographics, verify insurance, collect your copay, and send you the link.
3. We will let you know your provider is ready.
4. For live video visits, we will provide you with a link. Follow Check In instructions below.
5. This can be done on a smart phone, tablet, laptop, or PC as long as you have a camera and a microphone.
6. If so, you will need to allow doxy.me access to your camera and microphone.
• Have a good internet connection.
• Restart your device before the visit.
• Use the button in the waiting room.
• Need help? Send us a message https://doxy.me
Need additional help? Click here.
How to Check in for Your Visit